Current job openings
Our employees are mission-driven, intellectually curious individuals developing our cutting edge technology to enable individuals with atrial
fibrillation to lead high quality lives again. Come join our team! We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a fantastic opportunity
to be part of an innovative technology.
Senior Design Assurance Quality Engineer (Sunnyvale, CA)
The Senior Design Assurance Quality Engineer ("QE") will establish and maintain quality engineering methodologies, systems and practices which meet VytronUS,
customer and regulatory requirements. The QE will be an integral part of the product development lifecycle serving as a Quality representative to improve
awareness, visibility and communication on quality initiatives to support departmental, functional, site and corporate quality goals and priorities.
A successful QE must be hands-on, self-starting, team player; have strong leadership and project management skills, problem solving skills, ability to
work under minimum supervision, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
• BS in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in the medical device industry
• Direct Design Assurance experience working in cross functional team setting, through multiple phases, providing quality related support
(Risk Management, Sterilization, Packaging/Aging Validations, Design V&V, Biocompatibility, etc.)
• Experience in managing the following standards: 21CFR820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, 93/42/EEC - Medical Device Directive, EN 60601 series, EN 62366 and EN 62304
• ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Certification and/or ASQ Quality Auditor a plus
Control Systems Software Engineer (Sunnyvale, CA)
The Control Systems Software Engineer supports medical product development from early R&D system development through preclinical testing, clinical evaluations,
and regulatory approval. This position provides a unique opportunity to contribute and apply many technologies to solve catheter control problems such as motor
control, trajectory control and sensor integration. The position reports to the Manager, Software Engineering.
• MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or related field) with 3 or more years of relevant experience, PhD preferred
• 3 years' relevant industry experience in medical devices or other regulated industry
• Experience within a team designing, implementing and testing robotic control algorithms in Matlab and C++
• Hands on experience with electro-mechanical system components, including sensors, actuators, signal conditioning/filtering and data acquisition electronics
• Experience with robotics modeling including 3D transformations, forward and inverse kinematics
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as a background in the product development process
If you believe you may be a fit for one of our open positions and have an interest in joining our awesome team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
VytronUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
due to race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.